Sunday, February 28, 2016

I wish I were a panda...

Sometimes a really wish I were a panda.
All pandas have to do is sit around all day and eat their freaking kangaroos, or bamboo, see the beauty in not backspacing?
But anyway I want to be like Po from Kung Fu Panda, He just magically gets picked to do his most favorite thing  in the world without an ounce of experience and yet he just kind of learns it all. Can I get some of that?!?!?!?!?!?!? Not only that but he keeps his humor in all situations and everybody loves him, and lets not forget he is a master at Kung-Fu! I wanna skadoosh my enemies...
But you know here I am having to learn everything like a human or something.


I wanna be like a panda and just sleep on a tree branch and then eat till I`m tired and sleep till I`m hungry. And when I`m old enough and have the money to do it I`m going to hang a hammock across the corner of my room then cover that corner of the room with sand and paint where the hooks are with palm trees, I don't know why I brought that up but sleeping on a tree branch reminded me of that dream.

But other than that don't you just love panda bears? I love pandas I just wanna hug one when I see it. But that's about all I got for now I needed something for the blog so I just started typing about the first thing in my mind. You know what else I like? I like the really wrinkly dogs. You should look up Shar Pei puppies.  I love those little guys!!!! only the gray ones though its really the only color that works with them. I just wanna grab a handful of their flab and be with it all day! And I don't know how they breath with all that fat because I feel like the flab would get in front of their nose and just stuff it and then they would only be able to breath through their mouth but that only adds to their awesomeness!! I`ve gone really off course but that's ok the point of this blog is to vent really!


Live long and be a panda!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. "I wanna skadoosh my enemies..."
    Lol. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The point of this blog is to vent really
    #stolen haha amen to that. Write what you want homie!!

    ReplyDelete