Sunday, February 7, 2016

A good ol` fashion story time

I legitimately don't know what to do with my life/blog right now so I`m just going to tell you a story and hopefully you learn a lesson from it. In my introduction post I said I had a story, well this is that story.
Once upon a time a friend and I had just finished hanging with other fellow comrades when a genius thought came to us. Because I had cardboard in my hand, don't ask questions, me and my friend decided to do a harmless joke to a passerby. The idea was to pretend like we were throwing something at the next car to drive by. Before I get into this I`m going to call my friend "Wesley" for obvious reasons.


So after we had come up with this great plan we waited for a car. Now let it be known it was probably 11:30 to 11:45 at night so there weren't very many people out and about, but one car was coming our way.


Now some more detail about the area, we were at the intersection on a hill, and at the top of said hill there was a small park on the right side, and a trail to empty land on the left side, and a couple houses lining the road until that point.


So this car was coming down the road and it turned out to be this really nice Audi, and we started to pretend to throw things at this nice car, ready to run because you always have to be ready to run when your a teenager and doing a prank, So we start doing the throwing motion with our arms to put it simply, but I wasn't just throwing... I was going ham, which may explain the next part. But this guy hits the brakes...hard. The only thing I remember coming out of my mouth were two simple words, "Oh crap". After I had said that majestic phrase me and Wesley panicked a little bit, so we started tearing cheek up the hill to get to open ground because that is the safe haven he cant use his car in the wilderness and I knew if I could just outrun Wesley I would be safe. But this guy turned his car around and punched it, and he obviously picked me as the target because he went for me even though I was running much faster than Wesley. And as soon as I try to cross the last driveway before the safe haven, This TURD MUNCHER just pulls into the drive at like 30 miles per hour and came so close to me that I think I yelped. And I would like to say that I did a ninja flip over the front of his car but I didn't I just ran around it and kept going, but I did make it to the safe haven of the park on the right side! Where he began the pursuit on foot! I heard him get out of the car and chase me, and I could here his kaki pant legs brush past each other while he ran and they were brushing at a fast pace which meant he was really tearing cheek but he did not have the absolute fear that I had in me so I did in fact tear more cheek than him. Then through a miracle he stopped running before I ate turf and He yelled, "YOU STUPID KIDS!" But that's it really, I met up with Wesley who went who knows where, he still hasn't told me where on the planet mars he went, but I told him my near death experienced and then we laughed went home and vowed to probably never do that again. So there you have it the lesson is don't do what we did we are stupid don't follow our example that was dumb. but it makes a good story, anyway, live long and don`t get hit by cars.

2 comments:

  1. YESS YOU TOLD THE STORY!!!! Hahaha that's awesome and I'm glad that guy didn't hit you with his car, but I'm sure if he tried, you could just do a ninja flip

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I legitimately don't know what to do with my life/blog right now"
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete