Sunday, March 6, 2016

money problems

Imagine a world where money didn't exist,
A place where currency wasn't needed,
imagine a place where we worked not because of money,
but because people needed us to,
 a place where somebody built my house because i needed a new one,
and I did what I love for a job at no cost because that`s the norm,
a place where everything ran smoothly without currency,
the perfect system,
but its impossible,
because there is always,
greed,
hatred,
selfishness,
stupidity,
everything wrong with today`s world.
I wish I could live in the perfect system,
where I could pick a career because its what I love and not because of the pay,
where I didn`t have to hold tight to my childhood and cower from adulthood,
but carry both because i have two hands,
and these two hands can do incredible things if i love what I`m doing,
but I`m restricted,
because while one hand may be working hard the other has to grasp for money,
flipping patty's for 3,600 seconds in one hand,
and coming up with a little more than $7 in the other,
which is upsetting because I`m not even doing what I want to do,
I don`t want to cook,
 I want to build,
I want to create something noticeable and noteworthy,
I would be much more productive if I actually did what I`m good at,
and learned what I need, and am interested in,
because school says color inside the lines,
but life says think outside the box,
and common core is the most productive teaching method,
but I think I can speak for majority of the human race when I say that I am not a common thing,
because once I am gone there is no recovery,
because my parents had a 1 in 15 billion chance of creating me,
but then my grandparents creating my dad to then create me is 1 in 144,000 (plus 15 zeros),
and what if we went beck to the beginning of mankind?
I have a 0% chance of existing but I am definitely here,
and because I happen to be here on a 0% chance I want to use this opportunity 100% to its fullest,
now if you`ll excuse me I gotta go to work,
because I need the money.

3 comments:

  1. "because school says color inside the lines,
    but life says think outside the box,"

    this sums everything up

    ReplyDelete
  2. too many #stolen lines to put into a comment box. this was really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "where I didn`t have to hold tight to my childhood and cower from adulthood,
    but carry both because i have two hands,"
    So so so so many good lines, but this one really hit me. Loved this. Absolutely freaking amazing.

    ReplyDelete