Sunday, May 15, 2016

its past and gone

I remember wall ball
I remember my dads weekly softball games
I remember my first car, A gold Ford Ranger with a cupped tire that vibrated the car when you hit 40 to 45 mph.
I remember my GTT class
I remember when somebody set off fireworks on the school bus
I remember Lake grapevine
I remember the color of the morning in Texas waiting for the bus, It was dark but not black, but more of a purple tint
I remember six flags over Texas
I remember when a girl asked me out and the relief on her face when I said no because she lost a bet.
I remember the first time I saw Ron Swanson
I remember Branson Missouri
I remember hillbilly Bob
I remember my 8th grade history class, most of those kids will probably serve jail time
I remember when people used to read each others blogs
I remember when my space was the shiz
I remember my first fight, The coach caught me before i beat the bad ideas out of him
I remember when popularity was determined by how fast you could run
I remember when I used to bark at people as I drove by, that was yesterday
I remember my first and only time going up to lake powell
I remember when I wanted the future to come faster
I remember when life was considered to be, overall, fun

1 comment: