Monday, April 11, 2016

Yep, me

So sorry I`m not doing a big video or anything, I didnt have the time, which is a totally different story, but I feel like for the reveal people are really scared to show who they are because they didnt put a filter on their writing but honestly this is the easiest post I`ve had to do. Its senior year I`m going away here in just mere months so meh.  I probably won`t see any of you people again. Ugh seriously I`m really sorry this stinks so bad, you know what I`ll just give you the quick version. Long story short my family hit me with a trip to Phoenix Arizona and got back late Sunday night, went and did some calculus homework and while doing that, I may have fallen asleep on the table. But that`s ok because I`m here now and somehow typing, I honestly do not know how but I am.
Anyway, the name. I`m just some average dude I don`t even talk that much but I`m Colton Eakins, I`ve had a blogging issue for about ten weeks now. You may know me by the guy with the tiger fanny pack and I know...you wish you had one. But again sorrry I`ll follow with a good video on my life or something later deal? And uh here is my face in case you need to know.
Its of me majestically cleaning a window...Its the only picture on here that partially shows my face, welcome to my life.

3 comments: