Sunday, March 27, 2016

love hate relationships

 
-I love to hate                                       -I love the taste of icecream
but hate that I can`t love                       But hate how it makes me sick
-I love being alone                               -I love talking
but hate being lonely                              but hate speaking
-I hate humans                                     -I hate noise
but love people                                      but love sounds
-I love going unnoticed                       -I hate being alive
but hate being ignored                          but love to live
-I love the feel of running                    -I love to give 
but hate to feel the run                          but hate to lose
-I love finishing                                    -I love to be hugged
but hate to be done                                but hate to be touched
-I love writing                                     -I love new
but hate to write                                    but hate change
-I love to jump                                    -I love to be me
but hate to fall                                      but hate me
-I love sleeping                                  -I love to buy
but hate being tired                               but hate to spend
-I love you                                           -I love thoughts
but hate the way you act                       but hate thinking
-I love to travel                                    -I love cleanliness
but hate being away from home           but hate cleaning
-I love learning                                     -I love to see
but hate school                                       but hate looking
-I love to find                                        -I love flying
but hate searching                                  but i hate landing
-I love these blogs                               -I love being seen
but i hate to post                                   but hate being noticed
-I love being open                               -I love dreams
but hate exposure                                 but hate wishes
-I love weekends                                  -I love to help                                        
 but hate the weekdays            but hate the fact that we have to help

                but I can`t have one without the other

3 comments: